Single Mothers' Support Group
The Oasis Center respects and admires single moms and recognizes the challenges that come with being one. Our Single Mothers’ Support Groups provide a safe and casual environment to share and learn from mothers in similar circumstances. With the guidance of a licensed counselor, the women talk through difficult times or
There are two options for Single Mothers to get group
IN-PERSON GROUP REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL FRIDAY, JANUARY 17
The next in-person Single Mothers’ Support group will start on January 30th. Interested moms show follow the steps below to apply for space in our next group.
- Fill out the initial application.
- Open the confirmation email that is immediately sent to you.
- Click the link in the email to schedule your 15-minute intake appointment phone call with the counselor, Rose.
- Talk with Rose to see if the group is a good fit for you and if you are a good fit for the group.
- If you’re offered a place in the group, fill out the registration paperwork.
- The group meets for 8 weeks.
- January 30 – March 26 (we’re off the week of Spring Break)
- The group meets from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM.
- $10 per session includes dinner and childcare ($80 total for the 8-week group).
- Ask us about scholarships and payment plans.
Registration is open until Friday, January 17. Register now and don’t delay because space is limited!
A registration application is required
- Meet from the comfort of your home via video
- Attend weekly meetings with the same moms over the course of 8 weeks
- Set dates/times
- Case management
- The E-Moms Group meetings will
be heldweekly on Tuesday evenings.
- September 22 – October 2, 2019
- January 19 – January 29, 2020
- March 15 – March 25, 2020
- June 14 – June 24, 2020
If you have questions about joining one of our groups, please email Robin Dunn Bryant, our Women’s Empowerment Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).