Single Mothers Support Group
The Oasis Center respects and admires single moms and recognizes the challenges that come with being one. Our Single Mothers Support Groups provides a safe and casual environment to share and learn from mothers in similar circumstances. With the guidance of a licensed counselor, the women talk through difficult times or situations, and share joyful experiences. The Oasis Center provides a way for women to connect with other women who understand, and to provide information and access to community resources.
There are three options for Single Mothers to get group support and each is offered at no cost.
- Registration is now open for the E-Moms Group. Registration closes on Friday, June 21, so if you’d like to join us sign up now!
- You will meet from the comfort of your home via video conference (we’re using Zoom).
- Our interns will provide you with case management if you need it (connecting you to resources you need).
- You will attend the meetings with the same moms over the course of 12 weeks
- The E-Moms Group meetings will be held weekly on Tuesday from 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM on the following dates:
- July 9, 2019
- July 16, 2019
- July 23, 2019
- July 30, 2019
- August 6, 2019
- August 13, 2019
- August 20, 2019
- August 27, 2019
- September 3, 2019
- September 10, 2019
- September 17, 2019
- September 24, 2019
- Attend the meeting with moms who feel they need support from the group that night
- Meet from the comfort of your home via video conference
- Weekly meetings: Every Monday
- No need to register, just drop in when needed
- Virtual Visits start June 24. If you want to join, click here to give us your email address. You will receive an email each week reminding you to sign up to receive the login information for the Virtual Visit.
- Registration is required
- Attend the meetings with the same moms over the course of 6 months
- Bi-weekly meetings
- Set dates/times
- Case management
- The current in-person group is underway. A new group will begin in October.
If you have questions about joining one of our groups, please email Robin Dunn Bryant, our Women’s Empowerment Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).