girls through celebration and support.
GET YOUR TRAILBLAZER TICKETS TODAY!
Our 12th Annual Trailblazer will honor women and girls who have made groundbreaking contributions in Tallahassee-Leon County. Trailblazers smash barriers and shatter glass ceilings, they make it possible for other women to leave their mark. Unsung Sheroes make the world turn but are seldom recognized for it. Age does not limit Girls Who Can Do Anything. They are starting early, blazing trails for us to follow.
Join us on Friday, February 28 in honoring and acknowledging the amazing women and girls who continue to make a positive impact within the community and beyond. The Trailblazer Luncheon will be from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm at St. John’s Lively Cafe.
Oasis is a place where women and girls are valued, supported, and celebrated. We see barriers to women’s well-being and we work to diminish them.
- Our individual counseling, specializing in women’s issues, and Girls Can Do Anything! summer camp are offered on a sliding fee scale.
- We take our girls empowerment programming out into the community, where girls are, often in the K-12 setting.
- Our single moms’ support group meets weekly and is free to attend, including dinner and childcare.
- We award women’s local contributions, honoring Trailblazers annually and telling these important stories in elementary schools.
- Barriers to women’s equity, safety, health, agency, and economic mobility, are also resolved by representation. So we train women to run for office through a nonpartisan, issue-neutral curriculum and event series called Women Can Run.
Learn More About Our Programs
At The Oasis Center, we have programs specifically designed to empower women to become leaders in the community. We empower women at any point in their life. We have programs such as Single Moms Group, Counseling, Women Can Run and The Trailblazer Project. We are also proud to staff the Tallahassee/Leon County Commission on the Status of Women and Girls to promote systemic change for women and girls in Tallahassee.
At The Oasis Center, we have programs specifically designed to empower girls to become future leaders in the community. We have an array of programs for girls such as Girls Can Do Anything Camps, Girls for Change and Girls Circles.
Learn More About Our People
Caring and committed, from board members to staff members, Oasis accepts its community mandate to support and celebrate women and girls. Our founding members believed that Tallahassee needs Oasis enough to support the agency’s launch. The Oasis Alliance sustains our mission with recurring gifts. Together, we make change by improving the lives of women and girls every day.
Volunteer or Give
You are the reason we are here. Give of your time and your treasures to make sure Oasis can keep doing this work.
“I saw my daughter become a strong, confident young woman. Keep up the good work!”
“This is the best camp she’s ever been to. It’s the first time my 13 year old has wanted to get out of bed every morning.”
Read About What We Did This Summer At Girls Can Do Anything Summer Camp!
Girls Can Do Anything & You Can Help!
There are many ways to support a great summer for every Oasis girl. Businesses can sponsor a camp week. Civic groups can host a snack and supplies drive. Residents can support by shopping at local business partners that are making it easy to make a difference with change!